Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Idle rerun on Nissan note and nissan blu...
Idle rerun on Nissan note and nissan bluebird sylphy G10

3660 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: 2014-08-25 02:16:15

•   Level 2   
    (43) points
    JosephKabera
    2014-08-07 02:47:03
    I have purchased maxisys908 Pro and it is not doing idle rerun on my nissan bluebird g10 and also a clients car nissan note e11, I own a maxidas ds708 and it is doing it on both vehicles.
    Does any one of you has the same problem and what remendy do I have now as I feel like I lost and had high hopes that maxisys will do a better job than maxidas.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-08-07 07:40:24 (Reply to:JosephKabera)

Yes this seem to b the case with our tools. I always turn the a/c on when doing this
    procedure with the maxisys and so far it has worked for me. i know this is the oposite
    of what every manual says you shouldn't do but it works. try it let me know.

•   Level 2   
    (43) points
    JosephKabera
    2014-08-07 15:29:51 (Reply to:ede65)
    Hi ed. It seems not to work, I get this message when aircon or lights are on:
    incompleate. When in normal mode: error78. Do you have a clue what error 78 means?
    I bought this machine thinking it will be better than maxidas on Nissan vehicles as I
    deal with Nissans mostly but idle relearn seem to bring this machine down although I
    give it a pass on analyzing live data.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2014-08-13 04:34:02 (Reply to:JosephKabera)

Hello.

The Idle relearn feature is updated by new Nissan software V3.10. Though it has error78, Idle relearn may be done successfully on the Nissan vehicles.
    So please check if the Idle speed of the vehicles can be stable after you use Maxisys to do Idle relearn.

If the Idle relearn is not performed successfully, please give us the model and year of the Nissan vehicles.
    And please provide us with the model and Year of Nissan vehicles which you can use Maxisys to do Idle relearn on.

Thanks in advance and look forward to your reply.

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    broadway7272

2014-08-24 20:17:25

Has anyone successfully performed an idle relearn for nissan?  I'm getting an error 78 and can't perform the relearn. I will try the procedure with the ac on tomorrow. This question is for support. How do I perform idle relearn with the error code because currently it's not working. Thanks. 

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2014-08-25 02:16:15 (Reply to:broadway7272)

Hello. 
    We have already updated it with the new Nissan software V3.10. Please check if you have installed the latest Nissan software. 
  Total1 Pages